About Me

My photo
Hi all! I have been married to my wonderful husband, Sean for almost 11 years. We have a beautiful little girl, Annie. I am also mother to 3 naughty Beagles and one fat cat. I love music! I sing opera as a mezzo-soprano although I haven't had much opportunity to sing since college. I am a grateful daughter of Christ Jesus and love to spend time in His Word. I am thankful for my wonderful church and am becoming more involved in activites there. My husband and I coach my daughter's soccer teams and that keeps us pretty busy! Outside of this I spend a lot of time on my daughter's activites. Piano, soccer, golf, 4-H, church, etc. It can get crazy around here but I will praise Him in all things!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You know that point at which you remember agreeing to do things...you remember the thought behind it...but you realize you were completely out of your ever loving mind that day?
I'm there.

Ok, I like to be busy. I like my calender to be well used. However, at this point, my calender is looking more like W*l M*rt on Black Friday. I know what I need is in there somewhere but there are things piled on top of one another and there is so much stuff in the aisles that I can't seem to navigate it! Boooo.

Today for example:
  1. Devotions and coffee
  2. Get Annie off to school
  3. Wrap and organize AAF gifts
  4. Pick up Harrison (nephew) in Middlebury (I agreed to watch him)
  5. Go to M*rt*n's to arrange for Christmas Dinner for AAF
  6. Take gifts to National Guard Armory in Elkhart for AAF
  7. Pick up pictures at S**rs in Mishawaka
  8. Get home to get Annie off the bus
  9. Deliver Harrison to his rightful owner
  10. Fix/eat Dinner (I forgot about breakfast and lunch...booo)
  11. Take Annie to Piano lessons in Howe
  12. Shipshewana Spirit soccer practice in Topeka (I'm a coach)
  13. Home
  14. Do some laundry
  15. Get Annie clean and in bed
  16. Do some more laundry
  17. Breathe

I seriously need to ask God to help me prioritize and manage my time! Click on the link below. This section from Bible.org brought a lot of clarity for me.

http://www.bible.org/page.php?page_id=4401

For now, I must go and face my crazy day.

God bless.


No comments: